Access Control Solutions
Representing an advanced access control system, OnGuard is a feature-rich solution that is well-suited
for higher education environments. With OnGuard, administrators can perform a variety of security operations, all through an intuitive, user-friendly interface.
Visitor Management lets administrators monitor visitor activity with detailed audit reporting, historical analysis and real-time report generation during emergencies.
Learning Management Integration
As added security and convenience for higher education applications, OnGuard’s Learning Management solutions are comprised of customer-specialized integrations that create a seamlessly secure campus environment. By providing students with a single card, administrators can grant building access, manage campus meal plans, streamline enrollment processes and monitor financial aid balances and student payrolls. For a reliable, cost-effective option for higher education facilities, OnGuard delivers comprehensive security from a robust and industry-leading system.
Access Control Integration
Open Access Alliance Program
Lenel’s Open Access Alliance Program (OAAP) offers flexibility when developing higher education security solutions. Education professionals can choose from a wide variety of more than 100 OAAP member manufacturers and brands, like those listed below, whose products will integrate seamlessly with an OnGuard security platform.
- Assa AbloY and Schlage solutions protect school entrances and assets with a range of wireless locking technologies for a variety of lock types.
- Visual indicators on locks for easy determination if the door is secure
- Locks and exit devices are lockable from inside
- Review detailed audit reports for investigation of theft, vandalism or domestic disturbance
- Mobile facilitates clear and critical communications across large populations during emergencies.
- Mobile and desktop panic buttons show user’s location
- Trigger lockdown from mobile panic apps
- Send messages to unregistered users with auto-discovery of mobile device capability
- Two-way responses from SMS to know who needs help
- Receive mobile and pop-up alerts from government agencies
- Issue alerts over Twitter and other social media, as desired locking devices
- RFID-enabled iPad/tablet lockers make issuing, tracking, and controlling tablets logistically possible on university campuses.
- Assure students have appropriate tools charged and ready to use.
- Students use access credentials to check out IT equipment
- System alert issued if iPad/tablet is not returned on time
- Assa Abloy offers locker and cabinet locks to improve security of physical assets.
- Restrict access to confidential records
- Change student access to cabinets based on course enrollment
- Improve the security and monitoring of sensitive research and student data within each server cabinet
intercom with Video stentofon’s advanced intercom technology provides crisp, clear communication and proactive security notification during critical situations.
- Combine with campus-wide help points to alert and dispatch security personnel when altercations begin
- Use in student dorms to prevent individual harm or vandalism
- Aggression detection automatically alerts authorities to verbal or physical violence, reducing individual harm or property destruction
- Manage entire university vehicle fleet from a central database
- Prevents keys from being used without proper access
- Records vehicle maintenance status upon departure and arrival of every vehicle
- Put keys where they need to be, creating a more efficient staff with 100% accountability