OnGuard® Visitor Self Service module for OnGuard 7.2 and upA new level of convenience and security has arrived.
Keep business moving without compromising security with the OnGuard Visitor Self Service module.
Automate guest procedures and streamline visitor processing with the OnGuard® Visitor Self Service (VSS) module. This intuitive mobile application helps employees pre-register visitors before arrival and provide them with a scannable barcode via email. When visitors arrive, the code enables them to quickly check in via an iPad® and even create a visitor badge using the iPad’s camera.
The OnGuard® Visitor Self Service module means streamlined access with easy implementation.
The OnGuard Visitor Self Service (VSS) module from Lenel enhances the OnGuard Visitor Management option capabilities of the OnGuard system by simplifying the visitor management process. Pre-registration saves time on administrative tasks and provides the front desk and security personnel with key information on visitors to the property ahead of time.
Because it’s a mobile-based application, OnGuard VSS even simplifies compliance signatures and uses the iPad’s camera for photo capture and/or badge creation. So businesses can provide an easy, welcoming visitor experience while maintaining a high level of security.
A simple process preserves security and existing protocols:
- Pre-registered visitors receive a scannable barcode via email Upon arrival, scanning the barcode via iPad® with the iPad’s camera pre-populates the visitor registration form
- Company compliance documents can then be signed on the iPad screen if enabled
- iPad camera integration allows temporary photo badges to be printed during registration*
- Sleek, easy-to-use and customizable interface
- Pre-registration gives front desk and security personnel the information they need to keep your business secure
- Company compliance forms can be uploaded for the visitor to virtually sign during check-in
OnGuard VSS automates the process while enhancing the visitor experience:
Apple® iPad not included. Each iPad requires an OnGuard VSS license. A valid Lenel® Software Upgrade and Support Plan (SUSP) is required for the OnGuard 7.2 system in order to obtain an OnGuard VSS license. An OnGuard Visitor Management Front Desk license is also required.