OnGuard® Version 7.4
Cloud deployable OnGuard system with browser-based client options
OnGuard version 7.4 delivers a fully browser-based experience to many users. With both alarm and cardholder management available through web browsers, OnGuard users will be able to access the platform using a computer, laptop, or tablet.
The new OnGuard Monitor client provides installation-free alarm monitoring and management, allowing on-the-go viewing and acknowledging of alarms, and control of Lenel® access control hardware.
The OnGuard Credentials cardholder management client has been enhanced so that it better supports segmentation, allows active directory links to be created, facilitates the printing of lists, and saves searches and preferences.
OnGuard version 7.4 has also been validated by Lenel for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) deployment in Microsoft® Azure®, meaning little or no on-site software installation will be required for simpler applications. For sophisticated applications with more complex needs, the OnGuard server can be deployed in the cloud, and users can still utilize Microsoft Windows®-based OnGuard client applications when needed.
New bundles include OnGuard server software, as well as licenses for browser access to cardholder and/or alarm management.
The new OnGuard Access Manager client works with the rewritten OnGuard Cardholder Self Service version 2.0 module to allow automated access requests, in addition to PIN changes and scheduling visits. And, the OnGuard OpenAccess web-services RESTful API has been enhanced in this new version, making integration easier and more accessible than ever.
Features & Functionality
- New Ways to Install and Use OnGuard system
- Support of Cloud (IaaS) deployment in Microsoft Azure
- Browser client support for OnGuard Credentials Cardholder Management client, OnGuard Monitor Alarm Management client and OnGuard Access Manager client (access level assignment)
New Browser-based Solutions
- Lenel Console browser-based launcher included
- Optional OnGuard Cardholder Self Service version 2.0 allows cardholders to set up visits, request access and change PINs
- Browser-based bundles that include server software, cardholder and alarm management, browser client licenses and one thick client seat
- OnGuard OpenAccess web-services and RESTful web-services enhancements now o er functional parity with DataConduIT
Access Control Hardware
- Support of Series 3 LNL-1100, LNL-1200, LNL-1300 and LNL-1320
- Support of Schlage® NDE and LE wireless locks
- Updated memory for LNL-4420 up to 96MB, supporting more than 1 million cardholders depending on configuration
- Support of new LNL-8000-M5, allowing LNL-1300 to replace M/RJ or WIU-4, enabling OSDPTM and Wiegand reader support
- Expanded support for FIPS-201 Card Authentication provides:
- Added support for Technology Industries Entry Point authentication using Veridt Readers or INID
- HID pivCLASS® and TI Entry Point authentication using LNL-4420, LNL-1300e, and now Series 3 LNL-1300, LNL-1320
- Support of Windows® Server 2016 and SQL Server 2016 lenel.com/onguard